Rogue Quest - Episode 2 Rogue Quest - Episode 2

Puzzles were fun, but if you ask the mouse about the gnome prior to giving him the cheese, you can't ask him again. I started the game over again and it still does the same thing.

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you for the feedback! :) We're sorry about that, we'll try to understand what the issue may be as soon as possibile. We hope you enjoyed tha game anyway. :) Have a great day and keep having fun!

Zombie Society - Dead Detective Zombie Society - Dead Detective

Made it to the end where you have to come up with a conclusion and I'm at a lost even with the walk-through. Lost a star for my sitting here for 15 mins lost as heck. Otherwise quite fun.

Muja responds:

Yeah, you probably didn't find all the clues before arresting the culprit.
I guess it can get frustrating when you only need one clue or two, but you don't have the slightest idea where to find them.
I'll consider a way to improve the design for the next case.
Thank you for playing, and for your feedback!

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

A lot of fun, smart with the puzzles. A little hard to see some things, but worth the actually good gameplay and progression. Good job dude!

Niborious7 responds:

Thank You!
Quite a few people had issues with the graphics, and it was kind of difficult to see some things.
I have just changed a bunch of the graphics to make it a lot easier to differentiate between the important blocks.